An Unforgettable Story and Practical Guide to Work-Life Balance and Positive Thinking
A Higher Branch is a fable that serves as a cautionary tale for executives who neglect their health, family and relationships in their quest to climb the corporate ladder. The story confronts them with the challenge of climbing a different ladder, the ladder of life, or the 8 Trees of life; namely health, love, family, work, friendship, learning, wealth and charity. It is a 21st Century guide to living consciously and the importance of focusing just as hard on your personal life as you would your work and career, all told in an unforgettable collage of stories using the device of a young boy who is taught wisdom by the Jungian archetype of a wise old man.
This book is for you if…
- You struggle to achieve work-life balance.
- You never seem to have enough time or energy.
- You feel that your partner, family or friends are not getting the best of you.
- You find it difficult to tap into positive thinking.
- You feel like you are stuck in a rut with little passion or purpose.
- You’re trying to find a career that caters to your talents.
- You are yearning for success and happiness but don’t know where to start.
- You think you could be achieving more than what you are currently.
- You want to live your best life at absolute peak performance.