Jim Kwik is a world expert in brain performance and accelerated learning. In this Part 2 of the podcast he shares:
- The superpower Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are learning
- How chronic stress shrinks the brain
- How to discover your purpose
- How to use daily micro-habits to change your life
- The Zeigarnik effect, AND
- The 2500 year old “memory palace” technique used by the Ancient Greeks
Jim Kwik is a world expert in brain performance and accelerated learning. For more than two decades he has served as a mind coach to leaders in education, entertainment, technology and business, and currently serves top achievers in over 85 countries.
In this Part 1 of the podcast he not only shares strategies for brain optimisation he ALSO shares his wisdom on living a life of greater power, productivity and purpose.
- How Jim went from “the boy with the broken brain” to becoming the world’s leading brain coach to billionaires and celebrities
- How to survive in the new era of artificial intelligence.
- One game-changing strategy for built-in gratitude.
- What he loves about David Goggins
- And so much more…
Tom Panos brings a never-say-die mindset to life that has seen him mentor the top 1% of Real Estate Agents, beat cancer THREE times and develop a global following.
In this episode, you will learn why process is more important than motivation, how to overcome rejection and what you must fix in your personal life BEFORE succeeding in business.