In this part 2 of the series on the topic: ENEREGY IS THE NEW CURRENCY IN THE 21ST CENTURY sam discusses amongst many things:
- What Usain Bolt ate 3 hours before he broke the world record
- Why doing things with haste decimates your energy levels
- The 8 tell-tale signs of toxic people
- What is toxic thinking
- Identifying negative self-talk
- The antidote to toxic thinking
- The toxic feelings that wreck your energy levels
- How resistance and blame causes anxiety
- The antidote to resistance and blame
- The two imposters that lead to unhappiness and depression
- How to neutralise the two imposters with one powerful antidote
In this podcast, host Sam Makhoul explains why ENERGY IS THE NEW CURRENCY FOR THE 21st CENTURY. He delivers rapid-fire tips on how to operate at peak performance using protocols he has personally lived by from over 27 years of research and coaching. INCLUDING:
- The relationship between SLEEP, SUNSHINE, SOCIALISING AND SEX
- Why diet and exercise are LESS important than we are led to believe.
- Foods that make you angry
- Why you need to get HANGRY more often
- Minimum effective dose exercise
- And much more
This is part 1 of a 3-part series. Next part is on becoming mentally and emotionally INVINCIBLE with 4 unique techniques that completely neutralise anxiety and unhappiness.
In this episode, genetics-based high-performance coach, Alessandra Edwards explains:
- Her unique ‘book-ending’ technique used by many Top 500 CEOs to decimate insomnia forever.
- Why many sleep tips don’t work and why resetting your body clock is the only permanent solution.
- Her five steps to resetting your body clock quickly and easily.
We also talk about:
- Why you should not wear sunglasses in the morning
- Why you should eat protein for breakfast and lunch but not for dinner.
- The 2 essential supplements everyone should take. And A little known third supplement, essential for some.
- And MUCH MORE….
From arguably one of Australia’s best and most effective high-performance coaches.
Meditation has been hailed as the most potent superpower humans possess. But why do so few of us spend time on this ancient ritual that has been the same for thousands of years? In this podcast we take a shallow dive into the world of meditation, it’s benefits, why it’s so hard and how you can start slowly; by my favourite meditation coaches, Tom Sullivan – the new author of, A STILL MIND – to be released in January at Upgrade Your Life 2020. We discuss such things as:
- How two years of meditation practice helps you look 7-15 years younger.
- How meditation takes you out of your head and into your body to stimulate creativity and sensuality.
- Includes a guided meditation by Tom, who has one of the most soothing voices on the planet.
Paul Siderovski may be the best business advisor you may not know but he has shared the stage with and is in partnership with none other than Tony Robbins.
In this podcast, he downloaded so much information and inside-tips on wealth creation and management including:
- The big mistake most people make when it comes to investing
- Why your business should be your primary asset
- The critical difference between a scarcity mindset and an abundance mindset
- Why good people with good money do the right thing at the wrong time
- Why you need to get into the game of investing
- Where you should spend your profits
- The rules for asset allocation
- The biggest mistake you can make with money and in life
- The Greek wealth principal known as Metreon
- Why you should never retire
- And so much more!
Jim Kwik is a world expert in brain performance and accelerated learning. In this Part 2 of the podcast he shares:
- The superpower Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are learning
- How chronic stress shrinks the brain
- How to discover your purpose
- How to use daily micro-habits to change your life
- The Zeigarnik effect, AND
- The 2500 year old “memory palace” technique used by the Ancient Greeks
Jim Kwik is a world expert in brain performance and accelerated learning. For more than two decades he has served as a mind coach to leaders in education, entertainment, technology and business, and currently serves top achievers in over 85 countries.
In this Part 1 of the podcast he not only shares strategies for brain optimisation he ALSO shares his wisdom on living a life of greater power, productivity and purpose.
- How Jim went from “the boy with the broken brain” to becoming the world’s leading brain coach to billionaires and celebrities
- How to survive in the new era of artificial intelligence.
- One game-changing strategy for built-in gratitude.
- What he loves about David Goggins
- And so much more…
Alessandra Edwards is a professional health and performance expert who sees things through the lens of genetics. In this podcast she talks:
- The 2 big mistakes made by most execs
- The 6 different genetic types and how to identify which one you are
- Why keto can be harmful
- Why some supplements can be dangerous
- The lifestyle changes that will upgrade your energy quickly
- The 3 supplements you need to take if you have trouble sleeping.
- And so much more.
Hot off the main stage at TED in Edinburgh, Carl discusses why your mindset about ageing is just as important as diet and exercise. He shares 4 critical protocols for how to age boldly and he describes a vision so compelling that it gave me goosebumps!
We also discuss the U curve of happiness; changing the language you use and let others use; why living outside your comfort zone and seeking novelty is critical; why social media is a great powerful tool and so much more from one of my favourite people on the planet.
When we suffer health issues, or energy dips or consistently wake up feeling groggy and foggy, we tend to blame it on poor diet, lack of exercise and even our mental health. But what if it isn’t any of these things? What if it is toxins that you cannot even see, like moulds, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, EMF’s, 4G and poor Feng Shui in your home.
In the last podcast, Mark Bunn, made the point that our natural expression as humans is that of high energy, vitality and happiness. In this episode, Joachim Herrmann, one of the world’s leading building biologists, teaches us HOW to eliminate all the invisible stressors on the body so your natural state can shine through.
In this episode, Sam discusses a unique approach to health with Mark Bunn. Mark is a leading health researcher, Ayurvedic Medicine and best-selling author of Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health.
Together they explore topics such as fasting, sleep, the circadian rhythm, body type, sunlight, diet, and more, through the unique lens of Ayurvedic Medicine and philosophy. Mark offers a refreshingly human perspective on our physical, and mental requirements in a world which fills our lives with the slowest killer: stress.