Did you know that your overall health can decline FAST when hearing is impaired? Even if you’re fit and healthy. It’s the sensory thread that unravels the whole body’s equilibrium and one that we cannot ignore. In this podcast with expert Dr Kirupa Suthakar PhD of Harvard Medical School you will LEARN:
- The causes of early-onset hearing impairment.
- How to take better care of your hearing.
- One great hack when travelling on planes.
- The 3 early signs to watch out for.
- When to get your hearing tested, no matter your age.
- Its link to cognitive performance, Alzheimer’s and depression.